This episode nearly didn’t happen because we are both coughing and loosing our voices.
However, we pulled ourselves together and took the opportunity to vent some frustration we have with K-drama. (Because… Why not? We’re already grumpy. We might as well go with it.) So we spend the first minutes of the session talking about our joint number one pet peeve with K-drama: Noble idiocy.
And once we felt we’d gotten our yayas out on that subject we went on to talking about…
What we’ve been watching
These are the dramas we talk about in this episode:
- Angry Mom (Starts 13min in)
With Kim Hee Sun, Kim Yoo Jung and Ji Hyun Woo
- Love Cells (Start 17min in)
With Kim Woo Bin, Park Sun Ho and Kim Yoo Jung
- King’s Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang (Starts 19min in)
With Seo Hyun Jin, Seo Woo and Jo Hyun Jae
- Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra (Starts 27min in)
With Min Hyo Rin, Kwak Shi Yang, Jung Jin Young and Shim Hyung Tak
- High School Love On (Starts 30min in)
With Kim Sae Ron, Nam Woo Hyun and Lee Sung Yeol
- Doctor Stranger (Starts 38min in)
With Lee Jong Suk, Kang So Ra and Jin Se Yeon
- Discovery of Romance (Starts 41min in)
With Jung Yu Mi, Eric Mun and Sung Joon
- Hyde, Jekyl and Me and Kill Me, Heal Me (Starts 42min in)
With Hyun Bin, Han Ji Min and Sung Joon / Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum
- Heart to Heart (Starts 52min in)
With Choi Kang Hee, Chun Jung Myung and Lee Jae Yoon
- Boss and Me /Shan Shan Comes to Eat (Starts 54min in)
With Zhang Han and Zhao Zanilia
- Full House Thai version (Starts 1h 6min in)
With D’Angelo Mike and Manaying Sucharat
- Soot Sanae Ha (Starts 1h 7min in)
With Thongprasom Anne and Wonpuapan Theeradeth (Ken)
Other dramas or movies we mentioned:
- We Got Married
- School 2013
- My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
- Let’s go watch the meteor shower (Mainland Chinese version of Hana Yori Dango)
- Meteor Garden (Taiwanese version of Hana Yori Dango)
The next episode
Don’t forget to comment right here on kdramapod.com if you have a question you want us to tackle in the next episode.
You, as a listener and fellow drama addict, can be a part of this podcast too. We want to hear from you! We’ll do our best to answer and talk about topics and questions that you bring to our attention. So don’t hesitate to ask.
Our next episode should be out in 2 weeks from now. On April 8th. See you then!
PS. Some technical difficulties
We experienced some technical difficulties in the blog with this episode. That’s why you may have gotten duplicate announcements about the new episode. Sorry about that. If you got the info twice; the latter of the two has the correct URL and information.