We’re back! With one of our regular episodes.
We talk about the “drama of the hour”, Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. A J-drama drama that seems like the japanese version of “Sex and the City”. And lastly, the hugely popular and epic love story from China; Ten miles of peach blossom.
Towards the end of the episode we follow-up on the endings of Missing 9, Hwarang & Shy Boss. And give you a list of dramas to look out for in the upcoming weeks and months.
Listen to the podcast here:
The asian dramas we discuss in this episode
- Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
With Park Bo Young, Park Hyung Shik & Ji Soo
- Tokyo Tarareba Musume
With Yuriko Yoshitaka, Eikura Nana & Yuko Oshima
- Eternal Love aka. Ten Miles of Peach Blossom
With Yang Mi & Mark Chao
We Also Mention
- Missing 9
- Shy Boss
Dramas to look out for
- My Secret Romance – With Sung Hoon
- Ji Chang Wook’s new drama – Watch out for this woman
- Love Alarm – Netflix K-drama
- Kingdom – Netflix 2nd K-drama (zombies!)
- Man to man – With Park Hae Jin
- Tunnel – With Choi Jin Hyuk
- The liar and his lover – With Lee Hyun Woo & Joy
Until the next time… keep in touch!
Instagram: Join 15,000 followers on our Instagram!
It’s updated daily, with a funny scene, a juicy kiss or something else that’s K-drama related. So don’t miss out on that if you’re an Instagrammer.
iTunes: Subscribe! Many of you already are. This is the best way to not miss a new episode when it comes out.
See you next time. And until then… Fighting!